IT Site Lead
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The IT Site Lead (ITSL) has the overall responsibility to serve as the interface between technical teams and business management. You will communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests and projects and initiatives. You will also provide support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business. They serve a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Responsible for executing defined solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization and with customers.
- Support the launch of technical solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization.
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Office on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company.
- Adhere to Electrolux Group IT Policy and Security Standards and may coach and lead existing technical team members
- Participating in the Change Management Process, providing information regarding the consequences of changes, and supporting the completion of approved changes
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- 3 to 5 years of IT and business/industry work experience.
- Implementation of Tier 1 and or Tier 2 Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience translating customer needs and problems into technical solutions
- Experience and understanding of the Standard SDLC processes