IT Snr. Analyst Service Delivery COE Egypt
The primary Service Desk Agent role is that of providing first-level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests using the Incident Reporting and Request Fulfillment processes.
- Receive contact from for onsite and remote users, collect basic contact information.
- Collect and analyze request information from onsite and remote customer.
- Classify the service request and identify initial support.
- Search for matching resolutions.
- Transfer contacts to external incidents if appropriate.
- Open new or update existing request tickets.
- Verify customer and basic information and update user profile information, as required.
- Identify request type (e.g. request for service, request for information, incident etc.).
- Gather the appropriate information for the type of request and assess each request impact and urgency.
- Identify appropriate assignment (includes linking to existing problems or requests, if applicable).
- Resolve request and assign unresolved requests to the appropriate Subject Matter Expert/Service Owner.
- Inform the customer/user of the status of an existing request, upon request.
- Follow-up service requests/incidents until its resolution confirm request status and resolution with customer and determine customer satisfaction.
- Update and close request ticket.
- Close incidents with customer agreement.
- Initiate escalations.
- Create and maintain the service desk Knowledge base.
- Provide solutions proactively whenever possible.
- Prepare all the Service Desk reports required by the management.
- Manage Hardware Maintenance with external maintenance companies.
- Log and manage IT Supplies and procurement activities on the company ERP system.
QUALIFICATIONS & ABILITIES
- University degree in IT
- English Fluency.
- Fresh graduate
- Engineering, Computer information or related faculty graduate