IT Software Engineer
IT Applications Specialist – Factory IT
The IT Applications Specialist is responsible for providing comprehensive applications knowledge. The Specialist is competent and able to deliver applications knowledge in all phases of system analysis, design and implementation. The role provides advice in system configuration and/or deliver specifications for required application enhancements and modifications to meet business requirements.
He/She also provides advice in the project organizations to application specific matters.
We are looking for a candidate who will cover the position of IT Application Specialist for Manufacturing Area.
In this position the candidate will analyze, design and support customization of IT Solutions in BA Europe Factories.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive application’s components knowledge
• Advice in long term plans of application usage
• Participate in application implementation projects specializing in application configuration
• Write and review specifications for system design and customization
• Support UAT test and implementation phases of the projects
• Write, review and give recommendations on functional application documentation
• Deal with interface with Legacy and ERP Solutions in Manufacturing area
• Maintain continuous interaction and relationship with Business stakeholders and IT external consultants
• Work on cross functional environment supporting other Organizations in EMEA
The position may entail one or more of the following specific tasks:
• Performs special projects and assignments in order to respond to special business requirements to be
solved via application configuration and/or enhancements and modifications
• Help in studying and suggesting logical and technical solution to cover business requirements
• Design and plan defined solution to be implemented when enhancements are required
• Guarantee timelines and agreed plans execution
• Execute preliminary tests and support UAT phases
• Train the users in new functionalities
• Operate as third level service desk.
Reporting directly to Factory ITBP Country Coordinator.
• Good knowledge of Factory Automation Systems (HMI/SCADA , OPC servers, PLC connections…)
• Deep knowledge of relational databases for data management and archiving
• Expert in application design and customization.
• Operational knowledge of SIEMENS TIA Portal and MS Visual Studio as additional plus
• Understanding of principles of IT infrastructure configuration.
• Ability in understanding manufacturing business processes.
• Good attitude in inter-personal relations
• Problem Solver
Required languages :