IT Software Engineer - Manufacturing
Move to improve. Bring your ideas and expertise to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, Maintenance and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
The IT Applications Specialist is responsible for providing comprehensive applications knowledge. The Specialist is competent and able to deliver applications knowledge in all phases of system analysis, design and implementation. The role provides advice in system configuration and/or deliver specifications for required application enhancements and modifications to meet business requirements.
Your main tasks:
• Perform manufacturing applications configuration and/or enhancements
• Help in studying logical and technical solutions to cover business requirements
• Provide comprehensive application’s components knowledge
• Coordinate activities and programming for factory’s machine interface (ESMI )
• Participate in application implementation projects specializing in application configuration. Support UAT test and implementation phases of the projects
• Write, review and give recommendations on functional application documentation
• Deal with interface with Legacy and ERP Solutions in Manufacturing area
• Maintain continuous relationship with Business stakeholders, IT consultants and vendors. Work on cross-functional environment with other departments
• Bachelor degree in Electronics, Information Systems, Automation or similar
• Min 5 years working in manufacturing and/or automation area
• Operational knowledge of SIEMENS PLC series ( programming and configuration ) and factory automation systems ( HMI/SCADA )
• Operational knowledge of OPC Kepware solution by PTC and Grafana platform will be considered a plus
• Operational knowledge of IoT Devices Good and PC, Network and Server infrastructure
• Ability in understanding manufacturing business processes
• Required languages: Fluent Italian and English, written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: