Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine - permanent
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for an IT Specialist to to become a part of Electrolux manufacturing unit based in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. Reporting to IT Factory Manager Europe and cooperating very closely with all functions within the organization, you would define IT requirements and contribute to design proper IT solutions to implement new operation processes.
Your main tasks:
- design, implement and maintain IT solutions to cover business requirements in manufacturing area;
- drive changes and implementation of new functions in ERP System (MS Navision), integration with other IT solutions;
- deliver IT solutions in line with timelines and agreed execution plans, with high operational and cost effectiveness;
- coordinate the testing and training of new IT application functionality with the Key Users;
- support local IT application development and service governance/management;
- monitor and solve local incidents and resolution times and escalate as necessary;
- collaborate in setting-up a continuous integration/delivery infrastructure;
- maintain continuous interaction and relationship with business stakeholders and IT external consultants.
- high education in Engineering / Computer Science;
- 1 - 3 years of experience in IT application support preferably in manufacturing environment;
- IT application design and customization knowledge;
- deep knowledge of relational database MS SQL server;
- experience with ERP solution for manufacturing (MS Navision would be an advantage);
- knowledge of MS Azure environment would be an advantage;
- problem-solving skills;
- willingness and ability for quick learning;
- required languages: fluent Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/