GO FURTHER TO DELIVER BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our production plant in Swidnica, Poland where you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, Maintenance and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the appliances of the future.
We are now looking for an IT Specialist to join our production plant in Swidnica, Poland. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the local IT infrastructure and applications supporting the production processes in our factory site.
You will be a member of a team with responsibilities to:
· Run and maintain all IT infrastructure in the site – all local server environment and all local IT network infrastructure (L2/L3 switches, Fiber Optic connections, LAN, Wireless, Firewalls)
· Regularly review all the IT infrastructure on the site, maintaining a corresponding roadmap
· Proactively participate and support initiatives related to digital transformation and digitalization
· Proactively engage with engineering around systems implementations and specifically systems integration
· Purchase, configure, run and support all Production, Warehouse and Labs PC assets
· Manage in-machines and other site access control infrastructure
· Liaise/Coordinate with other IT Departments and Business functions for all EIT Operation Projects
· Provide IT process and equipment specification support and expertise
· Run antivirus, upgrades and patches and local security policies
· Support other Electrolux sites in case of need of for specific projects or emergencies
· Degree/Certificate in an engineering discipline
· Preferably around 2-5 years of consolidated experience in IT infrastructure support (especially in Server, PC, Windows OS, LAN Networking area, including WiFi) or experience in Connectivity and Digitalization area are considered as a plus.
· SCCM practical knowledge is considered as plus
· Server architecture knowledge (both physical and virtual)
· Network management and architecture knowledge, preferably Cisco
· MS SQL administration knowledge
· Good analytical and methodical problem solving
· Automated controls, product identification, measurement or IoT knowledge is meritable
· IT and Business orientation, decision making, project leadership
· Driving license is mandatory
· Proficient in English and Polish
Please send your application in English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.