IT Specialist Ecommerce
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Create the relationships that create better experiences.
Truly putting IT and the potential it offers at the heart of our business is creating new opportunities for people who share our purpose: to shape living for the better. And as our business is fluid, open and unlimited by old ways of thinking, that makes for opportunities to join a community of experts working at speed to realize the current opportunities and embrace the potential for even more.
A typical day
Quickly getting an understanding of where we are and where we’re going, you’ll work with decision-makers across all functions to provide the technology solutions that bring innovation to life. Empowered to deliver, you’ll proactively influence, improve existing applications and seek out new opportunities. It’s a dynamic, fast environment where better is what you do best to help your colleagues shape living around the world.
Who you are
- Agile: You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Influential: You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Open: You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- A strategic-thinker: You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Collaborative: You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Ambitious: You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Expert: You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
Education & experience
- Graduated in IT/Business Administration, or similar
- Advanced English (written/oral)
- 4+ years experience in Projects of Directly Sales (Webpages, Market Places)
- Experience in a similar role or environmentAs part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.