IT Specialist Manufacturing
We are looking for an IT Specialist to become a part of Electrolux manufacturing unit based in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. Reporting to IT Business Partner and cooperating very closely with all functions within the organization, you would provide your support in IT infrastructure activities and IT projects both on production and in the office environment.
A typical day at work:
- You can build your career in an international company and take it further within the organization.
- Joining the team your main responsibilities will be:
- Run, maintain and regularly review all IT infrastructure both on the production and in the office;
- Support in managing all local server environment (virtual and physical);
- Support with all local IT network infrastructure (L2/L3 switches, LAN, wireless, fiber optic connections);
- Configure, run and support all production and office PC assets;
- Install and configure printers, barcode readers and different production IT tools;
- Manage ticket system;
- Manage On-boarding of new users;
- Ensure compliance with local security policies;
- Proactively engage with Engineering function around systems implementations integration;
- Support and drive new IT projects and initiatives both for infrastructure and application;
- Proactively participate and assist initiatives related to digital transformation and digitalization;
- Provide IT process and equipment specification support and expertise.
Who you are:
Energetic. - You are focused on result, your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Agile. - You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Problem solver. - You see challenge as opportunity.
Aimed at growth. - You learn new skills and continuously improve.
- High education in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science;
- 1 - 3 years of experience in IT infrastructure support (PC, Windows OS, servers, LAN network) or in the area of connectivity and digitalization;
- Previous working experience in international manufacturing company would be an advantage;
- PC and server architecture plus network knowledge;
- Production automation systems knowledge (SCADA, PLC connections) would be an advantage.
- Native Ukrainian;
- Upper-intermediate English.