IT Sr Analyst - Service delivery COE
Business Unit - IT
Reports To – North-East Service Delivery Manager, IT
You will be the lead of Active Directory team in APAC & MEA region and provide support to North-East Service Delivery Manager in the strategy, management and ongoing execution of the Wintel responsibilities for APAC & MEA. 60% of your workload will be from Active Directory related projects and maintenance, you will be guided by Global Active Directory team and implement projects on behalf of APAC-MEA. Another 40% will focus on daily support across North-East Asia, you will have frequent interactives with users, stakeholders in China mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and other countries.
A Typical Day
· Work with Global Active Directory team to implement AD related activities/projects.
· Provide AD support and maintenance on behalf of APAC-MEA team to cover 24*7 availability.
· Liaise peers and sourcing partners in order to identify and resolve operational issues.
· Proactively look at ways to improve service delivery to the business.
· Build and maintain strong relationship with sourcing partners and internal teams.
· Maintain internal and external customer relationships.
· Work with local, regional and global teams to test and implement IT policies and procedures.
· Responsible for IT administrative affairs, like procurement, payment, asset management., etc.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or other relevant disciplines
· At least 5 years’ experience in IT area at Multi-National Companies
· Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
· A service-oriented mindset and customer/business value driven.
· A professional with proven track record in Microsoft Active Directory management, preferably in a matrix organization.
· Strong understanding of IT Operations infrastructure.
· Good understanding of the workplace domain and Office.
· Excellent knowledge and proven track record of implementing cloud-based technologies and mobility solutions.
· Ability to drive and manage change.
· Team player, openness towards different cultures.
· Good project management skills.
· Self-motivated and delivery focused.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely