IT Support Engineer - 3 Shift
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining IT infrastructure (Hardware & Software) of Manufacturing Systems (MS) in the shop floor areas ensuring its high availability (24/7) and complying with targets of Service Level Agreement (SLA). You will provide hardware and software support to manufacturing areas (shop floor) ensuring its high availability 24/7 in all shifts and help to comply with Service level agreement time for ticket resolution.
- Support to Development team on configuration, installation, validation and testing of new Manufacturing Systems updates and hardware installation required.
- Provide Manufacturing Systems support to entire Juarez Site Plants where system is installed.
- Support to end users during data extraction and interpretation (new reports creation).
- Create/update Manufacturing Systems documentation (users and technical manuals)
- Document technical support actions to create/enrich troubleshooting knowledge base and liaison with Development team for problem resolution and End Users.
- Assure the compliance with all certifications and /or programs required such as: IS0 14001, ISO 9001, C-TPAT, EMS, etc.
- INTERNAL/EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION: This position requires over 50% communication with internal customers, mostly providing technical guidance.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree on Computers Science or similar
- 5+ years supporting (analyzing and troubleshooting) any Manufacturing Systems platform (application, database, network, external devices)
- 5+ years of experience managing and configuring software and hardware (computers, printers, scanners, etc) on Microsoft Windows operative systems
- 5+ years of experience offering support and technical guidance to Shop Floor End Users
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- Knowledge of computers and applications installation and configuration as well as network printer’s installation and configuration (preferably Zebra printers)
- Knowledge of external devices (scanners) configuration (preferably Cognex) and any MES/SCADA platform and its components
- Knowledge of any Reporting Tool (Power BI, Tableau, etc) and of network devices configuration
- Basic knowledge in at least one high level programming language (.Net, Java, etc) and database administration and data extraction (MS SQL Server) - desirable
- Basic concepts of server virtualization software