JDE Master Data Analyst (Vietnam Speaker)
To create, maintain and control Customer, Supplier, Material and General Ledger Master Data Records; Ensuring that appropriate Master Data processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place and comply with Electrolux standards to ensure data integrity;
A Typical Day
- Check quality of Master Data Creation and Change Requests for completeness, correctness of names & addresses, duplicates, proper management approvals etc;
- Creating and maintaining Customer, Supplier, Material (PNC, model, inventory location, etc.) and General Ledger (CoA, DMAAI, AAI , UDC etc.) Master Data in the various IT systems (JD Edwards World, JDE One World, iScala, PRMS);
- Ensuring that high quality processes and services are delivered on time as specified in Service Level Agreements and with compliance with Electrolux Control System requirements;
- Support governance processes and monitor and ensure data integrity in ERP systems ;
- Create, monitor and follow up on integrity and JDE KPI reports for all countries served;
- Acting as a first point of contact for system users regarding Master Data records;
- Delivering high level of customer service, e.g. advising system users in term of which objects to use, how to do booking, request new document type for new processing e.g. diff type invoicing;
- Understanding the implications and links of Master Data files to other parts of the IT systems;
- Ensuring own work adheres to Electrolux policies and procedures;
- Working as a member of the team, participating fully in team activities, taking responsibility for team goals and coaching and supporting other members of the team to achieve their objectives and increase their competencies and skills;
- Working with own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities;
- Work closely with Regional IT team in supporting regional finance projects, e.g. the Compass project JDE/SAP Finance mapping;
- Participation in Shared Service Centre continuous improvement initiatives;
- Actively undertaking activities to increase own competency portfolio;
- Cleaning and enrichment of the Master Data records to facilitate the transition to SAP;
Who You Are
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration. Management/ Economic/ Finance/Accounting/ Banking/Commerce or equivalent;
- Excellent working knowledge of any ERP systems preferably in JDE World and One World, SAP; IT skills in Ms Office and Access are desirable as well;
- Min 2-3 years of working experience in Supply Chain or Accounting & finance. Knowledge of Master Data functions, procedures and policies would be highly desirable.
- Any experience to SAP would be an added advantage
- Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills (Business English);
- Vietnamese language is must to know. (typing and speaking)
- Proficient in other Asian language is optional.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organised;
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely