Jr. Key Account Manager
Within the Sales organization, the IKEA Junior Key Account Manager offers support for the IKEA team with focus on customer service, aftermarket support, and logistics. The Jr. Key Account Manager will work to ensure the fulfilment of customer & the consumers’ needs while maximizing the result for both parties and delivering upon Electrolux’s Objectives.
This is a unique experience within Electrolux to spearhead the launch of our first truly global customer in North America. The Junior Key Account Manager, IKEA will collaborate across Electrolux’s North American & European organizations to provide solutions to delight the customer that also align with organizational objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support initiatives to drive sales & high level profitability metrics for the IKEA business in North America
- Manage daily customer requests and manage exposure & costs on after sales issues such as returns, damages, defectives, warranty in close contact with the involved internal stakeholders.
- Manage daily customer requests on logistics, and ensure timely forecasting, production, planning & delivery in close contact with the involved internal stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with European Sales leadership & cross functional product & R&D teams to execute IKEA sales activities once products are brought to market
- Support sample product coordination
- Support updates of technical documentation according IKEA processes.
- Support efforts around Product Audits and Inspections with cross functional teams in NA & Europe
- Coordinate the User Manuals and Assembly Instruction activities according to IKEA guidelines.
- Support Key Account Director & Key Account Manager in taking business decisions based on product knowledge.
- Support Key Account Director & Key Account Manager in new tender processes.
- Maintain and keep updated ROL and Model Catalogue database.
- Act as project leader for specific projects.
- Work with finance team and related functions to properly allocate IKEA-related investments within the organization
- Become the North American expert on the unique needs of this customer, gain followship by creatively finding solutions that satisfy their needs and yield accretive efficiencies to NA operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 1 to 5 years of account management, customer service, or warranty with ability & drive to pursue a career path in sales
- Able to translate consumer needs in technical expectations and vice-versa.
- Experience working in an international environment (preferred)
- Development and launching of products, working with multifunctional teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer driven
- Timely yet strategic decision making ability
- Business Sense
- 10%-25% travel within the US & potentially Europe required
- English (mandatory)
- Italian (nice to have)