Junior Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst
We are on an exciting transformational journey of our IT landscape and our ways of working. You will be in the middle of the Operations Analytics and Data Management Team, the hub where all information for our European operations (manufacturing, supply chain, logistics) is transiting. The team is composed of business analysts/project managers, application engineers and developers and is crucial in delivering key company initiatives in the area of supply chain, transportation, warehousing & manufacturing.
We have a complex data hub integrating to all core systems and data warehouse with analytics solutions on SAP BW/BOBJ & Qlik Sense. The role is a combined junior business analyst/project manager role with great autonomy and possibility to discover a vast area in terms of Electrolux processes and systems.
You will be based in the Electrolux Headquarter in Stockholm. Role is also open in Olawa (PL) and Pordenone (ITA). Stakeholders and team members are spread across Europe wherefore travel sometimes occurs.
• Document and ensure documentation and other learning resources are available and easily accessible on O365 in a very organized manner to drive our data literacy journey forward.
• Provide comprehensive Business Analysis of requirements for BI Tools (SAP/BW, BOBJ, Qlik)
• Act as support for the team and drive smaller projects and workorders from A-Z
• Work closely with IT core teams, architects, delivery teams and business stakeholders for excellent project delivery within area.
• Deliver in execution plans for large projects as team member
• Perform data crunching (Excel/Access)
• In close collaboration with business key users elaborate and technically support and develop adhoc analysis and prototypes (Excel/Access/SQL)
• Make sure test scripts are covering the developments and that training material is up to date
• Provide third level support
You are analytic, curious, a good listener and can document things in a well-organized, visually appealing and simple manner. The ideal candidate is also resourceful and can translate the understanding of the information to proposed actions in a dynamic way. Can easily connect to other people and communicate recommendations and results both orally and written.
Having technical writing skills is an advantage as initially writing/organizing documentation would be your primary job. This will give you a great basis and knowledge on the existing systems we work with and will prepare you for further challenges where you will have an opportunity to work on small but also big and complex projects where you will act as a team member/ba or project manager.
You have a university degree, master the English language orally and in written and dream of a career within IT as business analyst. You can work autonomously, take initiative and most of all want to learn and develop as much as possible within this exciting area! Purpose matter to you and you want to work in a challenging international company committed to sustainability and diversity and have the impact to contribute to change consumers lives across the globe.
Contact person: Paweł Wodka