Junior Firmware Development Engineer
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
In Porcia R&D facility is located the Global Fabric and Dish care Electronic Development team which is part of the Global Electronic Organization (GEO) area. All electronic controls for our appliances are developed and maintained from the beginning to the end of life, while the qualification testing can be performed both in Electrolux facilities and in external laboratories.
As a Junior Firmware Development Engineer, you will support the team developing and maintaining FW electronic platforms for Fabric and Dish appliances, in an international work environment. You will work closely with colleagues from all over the world, understanding different realities, cultures and people, as well as being part of an open-minded team, where creativity and innovation are welcome.
The Electronic Development team is in charge to develop and maintain the hardware and the software of the electronic boards for our appliances.
You will be responsible, inside an international project team, for the design, implementation and testing of the FW of electronic boards inside the appliances
• Development in “C” language of the SW following company guidelines and procedures
• Testing and debug on the appliance
• Observe electronic market, new technologies and components secure HW - SW interaction
• Support innovation roadmap of the SW
• Board testing plan/procedures
• Safety/Testing/Approval plan definition with other teams
• SW technical documentation for board production
• Prototypes (Boards) management
• Developing test procedures
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent field of study.
• Passion for SW development, embedded systems and applications development for consumer electronics.
• Knowledge of “C” programming language
• Excellent spoken and written English language.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.