Junior Graphic Developer
Consumer & Customer Care
Shape better experiences with great designs.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Junior Graphic Developer, Kraków
As part of Graphic Services Team you will be providing comprehensive graphic services and expertise to deliver high quality consumer-oriented designs and develop product documentation and marketing assets across various media.
A regular day at work
• Design and develop product documentation, marketing materials, internal communication and related graphic assets.
• Provide graphic design services to internal clients and cooperate with international interfaces in departments across the company.
• Secure brand guidelines compliance, technical requirements and high quality of the delivered materials.
• Prepare artworks for print, digital distribution and multimedia publishing.
• Develop and implement desing concepts across various consumer journey touchpoints.
• Acitvely participate in individual and team developemnt.
• Proactive with positive mindset. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
• Strong interpersonal skills. You are effective working independently, as well as part of the team and (sometimes😉) under time pressure.
Education & experience
• Professional experience in graphic design, supported with portfolio.
• Good command of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
• Experience with print design and DTP.
• Knowledge of other Adobe CC software such as AfterEffects and Premiere is a plus.
• Experience in motion graphics, video editing, UX and/or web design is a plus.
• Ability to combine creativity and high sense of esthetics with requirements of corporate guidelines and marketing strategy.
• Ability to work with technical data and translate it into user-friendly information.
• Experience in international / complex organization is be a plus.
• Fluency in English.
• Stability of employment.
• Flexible working hours.
• Attractive social benefits package (online benefits platform, private medical care, sports sections, team and company events and many others).
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop in a complex international environment.
• And on top of that, we’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance 😉