Junior Graphic Developer
Consumer & Customer Care
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
As part of Product Documentation & Graphic Services Team you will be providing comprehensive graphic services and expertise to deliver high quality consumer-oriented designs and develop product documentation and marketing assets across various media.
Your main tasks:
• Design and develop product documentation, marketing materials, internal communication and related graphic assets.
• Provide graphic design services to internal clients and cooperate with international interfaces in departments across the company.
• Secure brand guidelines compliance, technical requirements and high quality of the delivered materials.
• Prepare artworks for print, digital distribution and multimedia publishing.
• Develop and implement desing concepts across various consumer journey touchpoints.
• Actively participate in individual and team development.
• Proactive with positive mindset. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter
• Strong interpersonal skills. You are effective working independently, as well as part of the team and (sometimes😉) under time pressure.
• Professional experience in graphic design, supported with portfolio.
• Good command of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AfterEffects and Premiere.
• Experience with print design and DTP.
• Experience in motion graphics, video editing.
• UX and/or web design knowledge is a plus.
• Ability to combine creativity and high sense of esthetics with requirements of corporate guidelines and marketing strategy.
• Ability to work with technical data and translate it into user-friendly information.
• Experience in international / complex organization is be a plus.
• Fluency in English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.