Junior HR Administration Specialist
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Junior HR Administration Specialist is part of Personnel Administration Team supporting Poland and is responsible for the administration, support and advisory to Employees, Line Managers and HR Business Partners on administration and another HR process.
A regular day at work:
• You will administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, addendums and other documents.
• As HR Administration Specialist you will be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries, providing an accurate and associated human resource service to managers and staff.
• You will ensure that the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
• You will produce regular reports (e.g. workforce, attrition) and additional ad hoc reports and analysis.
• 0-1 years’ experience in HR
• Very good knowledge of Polish
• Good knowledge of English
• Ability to work with confidential information
• University degree
Nice to have:
• Good and practical knowledge of Polish Labour Law would be a great asset
• Systems knowledge: SAP, ENOVA, ServiceNow, PŁATNIK
• Customer service experience in an international environment
• Opportunities to raise professional qualification (trainings and workshops)
• Flexible working hours and Home Office
• Attractive social benefits package (Online benefits platform, private medical care, sports sections, team events and many others)
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
Find out more on :
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.