Junior / HR Specialist with Spanish & English
Electrolux is a successfull international company, leader in the home and professional appliances markets with its headquarters in Stockholm.
Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with over 55,000 employees around the world. We have been around for more and our success has to be attributed to the entreprenerial spirit of our people. We believe in exposing individuals to challenging roles, offering them growth opportunities and empowering them to make the right decisions. Our innovative culture created through people with diverse backgrounds provides a framework for developing market-breaking products. Respect and Diversity; Ethics and Integrity; and Safety and Environment awareness govern all that we do.
We have a wide understanding of our consumers’ needs and desires. Through our “Taste, Care and Well-being strategy”, we want to design and produce innovative products and services, that help our customers to reach the goals they desire.
Junior / HR Specialist with Spanish & English,
As an Junior HR Specialist / HR Specialist you will be a member of Workforce Management Small & Medium Countries Team within HR Services community that provides an HR administative and pre-payroll support for 23 European countries.
• Supporting the team in the variety of activities connected to employee lifecycle processes & CI initiatives
• Engagement in HR projects and their implementation as requested (including transition of HR and Payroll processes)
• Processing pre-payroll activities as required per country specific
• Creating employment contracts and other HR documents
• Maintaing employee data in SAP HR and other HR/payroll systems
• Securing high quality of employee data and its maintenance in all systems
• Answering to HR-related queries & clarify HR policies & procedures as needed
• Properly using ServiceNow as ticketing tool to manage incoming queries
• Directing queries to an appropriate specialist or team while maintaining ownership of the cases
• Delivering HR information and transactions in an accurate and timely manner
• Keeping high focus on customer service at all times and build good relations with stakeholders
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Previous experience in an HR/payroll role or other administrative departments would be an asset
• Previous experience in cooperation with stakeholders in Spain on various HR processes will be a strong asset
• Experience in working on HR/payroll systems (e.g. SAP, ServiceNow, ADP) would be an asset
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Word & MS Excel)
• University/Business School or equivalent
• Spanish (B2/C1)
• English (B2/C1)