Junior Local Category Manager
Create a vision of the future. Make it real.
Location: Porcia (Italy) or Oława (Poland)
Type of contract: permanent contract
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
For this role you either be based in our offices in Porcia (Italy) or in Oława (Poland).
In this role you will support the Front Loader Washing Machine Team in developing and deploying a successful strategy for the product categories, ensuring timely creation of product and features. You will be the link between Factory/Supplier and Product Line ensuring effective launch execution and consistent ranging, based on deep product knowledge, and understanding of market and competitors.
Your main tasks:
• Closely work with the European Category Manager and other Local Category Mangers in developing and executing the category mid-term generation plan, supporting in delivering the business objectives
• Strong support on range execution in all Clusters with daily contact on product definition/ requests
• Co-operation with R&D to ensure execution and follow up of all product related activities
• Support in the preparation of the material requested to drive the product development process through its different phases
• Range model catalogue preparation and maintenance
• New product codes (PNC) creation, check on specifications, phase-in/phase-out inside Product Life cycle Management
• Product administration and monitoring at single product level in company systems, including responsibility on definition & data correctness
• Support the development and creation of marketing complementary material such as packaging, leaflet, labels
• Secure availability of technical documentation (as User Manual, installation drawings, other)
• Collaboration with Product Marketing to ensure timely and effective development of marketing assets to support the commercial launch, be the reference for photos, specifications and other product data availability needed for internal usage and for clusters catalogues and promotional material
• Samples organization & shipment (Country events/Fairs…) and customer visits support
• Involvement in complexity reduction activities in strong collaboration with the European Category Manager and Local Category Mangers
• Facilitate the resolution of small Quality issue
• Support with third party test institutes/Labs
• University degree in business, marketing, or engineering.
• Structured and detail-oriented approach mixed with a good business understanding.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint are a must)
• Previous experienced in product management will be considered as a plus
• Fluent in English. The knowledge of the local language (Italian or Polish) is a plus
• Analytical skills and strategic thinking
• Team player, able to work in a matrix organization
• Proactive, good communicator with strong ability to builds networks
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.