Junior Logistics Coordinator
Maximize customer experience by ensuring the optimal flow of our appliances. Globally.
Junior Logistics Coordinator, Budapest
As part of our Global Supply Chain Organization, you will be a valuable member of a dynamic, international team which provides a motivating work environment and a possibility for professional growth by giving the chance to take part in the full supply chain process at one of the world’s leading Small Appliances company.
You have a strong desire for building a career in Logistics and have 1 year of work experience or internship in this field (e.g. purchasing, transportation, supplier and customer management areas).
You will participate in supplying our Sales companies with sourced finished goods in small appliances area by ensuring the most optimal logistics flow from a timing, cost and service level perspective. You will support the achievement of the defined inventory, delivery accuracy, and logistics’ cost targets.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Collect new orders and order forecast from our supply planning team
• Manage and control the purchase order process of sourced products
• Maintain all information and data in SAP and in other logistics related internal databases
• Manage the relationship with suppliers according to the agreed service level
• Arrange and control the goods’ physical flow according to the agreed delivery terms - from the goods’ origin till the agreed place of delivery - with the support of our Global Sourcing Operations Organization
• Be responsible for shipping documentation including invoicing flow in conjunction with our Suppliers and Sales companies
• Report the supply situation, take preventive actions to avoid supply shortage or excess inventory
• Ability to multi-task. You prioritize, solve problems and execute at a high level.
• Precision. You pay great attention to details, to administration.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is essential, working in groups as well as on your own
• International. You are used to working in a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Stress endurance. You perform under pressure effectively.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• College (BA/BSc) or University (MA/MSc) degree (Logistics studies are advantageous)
• 1-year work experience in any of the following fields: purchasing, transportation, supplier or customer management
• Fluent English knowledge is required, any other language is an advantage
• MS Office knowledge is a must with a special focus on MS Excel (generating pivot tables, using basic formulas)
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Experience in overseas logistics is a surplus
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416