Junior Logistics Coordinator
Junior Logistics Coordinator
Maximize customer experience by supporting the optimal logistics flow.
Sitting within the Global Operations function, Global Sourcing Operations (GSO) is an organization managing the Sourcing, Project Leadership, Quality and Supply Chain for a broad scope of Sourced OEM Products including but not limited to Home Comfort, Food Preparation, Food Preservation, Wine Appliances, Fabric Care, Dish Care, Water Care, Floor Care and Small Domestics Appliances for the APAC, Middle East Africa, Europe, North America and Latin America regions.
Within the GSO structure there is an opportunity for the position of Junior Logistics Coordinator in GSO BA facing organization. The candidate is responsible Purchase Orders (PO) mangement, collect production plan from OEM Suppliers, shipment follow-up to overseas sales countries, handle the shipping documentations and invoicing, and be responsible for Order Prioritization for their Supplier/Region together with collecting inputs from GSO Supplier facing team. Ensure on-time deliveries through the cross-funcional cooperation with BA, Sourcing, Global Logistics, Quality and carriers and make sure business targets are always met cost effectively.
Your focus will be the following:
• Execute daily GSO-A Supply Chain operations such as collecting and processing POs from the Supply Planning Teams
• Manage and control the purchase orders in a timely manner, with high accuracy
• Ensure POs will be confirmed by the OEM suppliers without delays
• Follow up the changes for PO confirmations proactively and identify any changes on those and take immediate action for recovery to keep the confirmed production and shipping schedules.
• Act proactively and immediately in case of foreseen delays in schedule:
o Take all efforts to push suppliers on recovery and on time delivery
o In case of delay in production and shipping in spite of the efforts, communicate the issues with the related sectors/countries and record the data accordingly to follow-up files and records
• Manage the relationship with our supply planning team and GSO Supplier facing team according to the agreed service level
• Control the goods’ physical flow according to the agreed delivery terms
• Be responsible for shipping documentation, including invoicing flow in conjunction with our Suppliers and Sales companies
• Handle the claim reports that are arising during transportation, drive the related negotiations with suppliers, carriers and supply planning team
• Ensure that any other daily operational issues will be handled in a professional manner and with urgency
• Provide operational data on time for Daily/weekly/monthly KPI and volume reports
• College (BA/BSc) or University (MA/MSc) degree in Business
• Minimum 1 year experience in Supply Chain
• Fluent English knowledge is required
• MS Office knowledge (upper/ intermediate level in excel)
• Knowledge of VBA programming and MS Access highly appreciated
• SAP knowledge is a plus
o Strong drive to continuously strive to deliver results with good quality
o Ambition to drive self and business forward while being resilient during setbacks
o Good communication skills to encourage and promote cross-collaboration, diversity and networking to create greater business success
o Analyze and adapt easily to ambiguous situations with a solution focused mindset
o Pragmatic, Exercise good judgement and decision making
o Innovative in proposing new ideas and approaches to solving problems
o Curious about new ways of working and challenges current practices
• Good analytical skills and logical thinking
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below.