Junior Material Planner – Cooking
JUNIOR MATERIAL PLANNER – 7 months project
Are you looking for your first professional experience in Logistics/Supply Chain? Discover Electrolux European Supply Chain Centre!
With an increasing number of customers and suppliers around the world, we need a smart Junior Material Planner to join our growing team.
If you are: open-minded, passionate about analysis, planning and forecasting, able to engage in continuous improvement of material planning processes and bring new ideas and solutions
– let us recognise you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ordering components, forecasting settings and release
• Daily assurance of orders coverage and shortages issue management
• Components stock management
• Driving relations with suppliers to make sure that Company needs are in line with suppliers capacities
• Collecting data to support allocation management in case of shortages in accordance to market priorities
• Controlling suppliers’ closure calendars, monitor their saturation and support them to improve their delivery performance
• Supporting Material Planning Managers in supplier performance follow up
• Cross-collaborating with different departments and factories
• Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics, Science, Economics or other related area
• Previous work or internship experience in logistics/planning will be an asset
• Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Proficient level of English
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to be able to build up a network with suppliers and several internal functional areas
• Result oriented, flexible, proactive personality
• Strong analytical skills
• Great atmosphere. Really international environment and multicultural teams.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches, home office possibility and others!
Please submit your CV in English.