(Junior) Mobility Specialist
As a Mobility Specialist you will support and administer topics related to employee moved within EUROPE, LATAM, APA-MEA regions (permanent relocations) and globally (international assignments).
Communicating with the vendors (tax advisors and relocation agency) and internal parties (payroll, controlling, HR) on different aspects connected with employee assignment. Participating in reporting activities, building and managing reports on regular basis. Ability to navigate in different information systems and use different HR tools (Assignment Pro, SAP, ServiceNow, Relo.com, KPMG Link, Office 365 tools and team mailbox).
You will be working in team of 3-4 employees. Your role will be to be the point-of-contact and guidance when it comes to an international move within the Electrolux Group.
• team oriented,
• ability to prioritize, organize and manage own daily activities effective,
• understanding of processes and the ability to communicate and explain ways of working, including good understanding of escalation process and VIP support,
• customer focus: proactive mindset, answering customer needs, being able to adapt, but still following the rules and procedures,
• keeping all key players informed of key steps/deadlines,
• maintaining records to ensure accurate reporting information.
University Degree or equivalent.
• good knowledge of MS Office 365,
• min 1-2 years of experience within the HR Area, Global Mobility as a benefit,
• fluent in English, other European languages are a benefit.