Junior Product Document Specialist
At Electrolux we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
The Research & Development – Product Care organization is an exciting part of the business where you will be ensuring and providing documentation for Graphics, User Manuals, Bills of Materials and others. This is a temporary position based in our R&D hub in Porcia, Italy.
The day to day:
• Developing and updating graphics for control panels according to guidelines and commercial specifications
• Developing and updating user manuals documentations according to the group and sector user manual guidelines
• Developing and updating labeling data
• Developing and updating bill of materials for new products and managing maintenance of existing products
• Aligning and optimizing information flows with relevant stakeholders
Who you are:
Consumer-everything. You are very consumer-centric and
you have a passion to create outstanding consumer experiences,
Collaborative team player. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in complex setups,
Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook,
Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity,
Analytical. You use data to inform your decision making and strategic thinking, with a keen eye on bringing shopper insights to life,
Great listener and communicator. You have outstanding communication skills and have the ability to convince, influence and engage executive stakeholders, peers, and colleagues,
International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams.
Digital savvy. You have an earnest interest in all things tangible with a creative aptitude
Open minded and growth oriented.
· Prior experience in graphic design SW (Adobe Illustrator, CMS)
· Ability to use Catia5 will be considered a plus
· Short experience as technical action leader will be considered a plus
· English and Italian language