Junior Project Manager
Bring your ideas to work where we’re all about bringing ideas to life.
Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all of the Group’s operations around the world. The Project Management Office is part of the IT organization and responsible for managing the scope, schedule and cost of projects for the organization utilizing best practices and established company methodologies. We are now looking for a:
Junior Project Manager
The role of the PMO is to manage project management lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close) including detailed planning, resource management, scheduling, budgeting, and quality to ensure the effective delivery of projects to the organization. The PMO will ensure that the IT and business organization is informed on the demand pipeline of incoming projects, available capacity and the health of projects that are underway.
The Junior Project Manager will support Senior Project Managers in the larger projects and independently drive smaller projects (medium level of complexity) and initiatives with a mix of IT and Business project deliverables. The Junior Project Manager will support with project administration, manage workshops, train our colleagues in the project management tool and drive own projects from start to end with support from a more senior colleague. This gives the right candidate the chance to learn the process and procedure from scratch and to apply the acquired skills in own managed projects.
• Possibility to drive own strategic projects in an international environment from start to end
• A chance to learn the Project Manager role from experienced colleagues
• Be part of developing the digital agenda and way to drive projects more agile
What you will do:
• Coordination and preparation for project events, meetings and workshops
• Project follow-up towards set deadlines/milestones and project responsibilities,
collection and compilation of project progress reports, Steering committee materials and communications to stakeholders
• Independently manage sub-projects or smaller projects with IT and Business deliverables from start to end including the ownership of the time plan, resources and project budget
• Creation and continuous maintenance of global project documentation
• Project progress tracking and reporting
• Virtual and onsite support to regional project teams
• Update specific project team sites, folders and other areas
• Identifies risks and issues that might affect the project
• Execute tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve project goals (for own projects and as part of Senior Project Managers ones)
• Partner with Electrolux business organizations to define and deliver business solutions.
• Schedule and conduct project team, steering and other meetings and distribute notes as necessary.
Who you are:
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree
• 1 – 2 years of project management experience, preferably for a progressive IT organization within a manufacturing business or with Electrolux.
• Experience compiling project material to Steering Committees and Workshops
• Experience to drive smaller project teams (host project team meetings and follow up on actions)
• Experience participating in a variety of technical and business driven projects.
• Experience Service Now/Project module
• Experience follow up on budgets/key performance indicators
• Experience of compiling communication material
• Willingness to work in an international environment.
• Curious, willing to learn and take input from senior colleagues
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Ability to effectively communicate with project team leads, team members, and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Self-motivated and delivery focused.
• Ability to manage change.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship.
The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year
Contact person: Maria Redin