Junior Real Estate Specialist
Junior Real Estate Specialist, Kraków
We are looking for a pragmatic and a solution-oriented Junior Real Estate Specialist with strong communication skills, who will be executing the basic internal management routines of relocation, construction and accommodation projects with respect to office, warehouse and manufacturing facilities.
As a Junior Real Estate Specialist, you will be performing relocation and accommodation projects (real estate aspect):
• Handling of construction scope end to end from need analysis to snag removal
• Time and task planning / follow up / surveillance
• Collaboration with internal and external team partners (purchasing, IT, Project Managers)
Apart from above, you will be using and continuously maintaining CRE standard tools (workplace modeler, agreement templates, standardization drawings, O365 project and team tools, documentation).
You will be responsible for continuous improvement of the processes seeking, efficiency gains, improvement of speed and quality.
As a Junior Real Estate Specialist, you will be cooperating with internal and external stakeholders such:
• CRE / Worksphere Evolution Architect
• Internal clients, project team members in relocation projects and stakeholders
• External project managers
• Pragmatic. Your solutions are always realistic and doable.
• Communicative and collaborative.
• Organized and trustworthy.
• Quick learner and problem solving oriented.
• Able to work remotely and have a willingness to travel to project countries.
• Able to take an ownership and responsibility of outstanding issues and queries.
• Analytical and have conceptual thinking capabilities.
Education & experience:
• Degree as engineer (architecture or civil engineering / construction)
• Previous experience with an engineering firm for architecture, construction project management, and construction site management or within a construction firm (contractor) would be a big asset. Alternatively, comprehensive internships in the above during university education.
• MS Office - advanced level
• Experience with AutoCad and/or SketchUp
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Stability of employment
• Flexible working hours
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
• Attractive social benefits package
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications