Junior Software QA Test Engineer
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooling, heating and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Junior Software QA Test Engineer – Porcia, Italy
Consumer experience innovation drives everything we do when we design, develop and market products and solutions. At Electrolux we are launching into the market a smart connected appliance ecosystem, for a best-in-class shopping and ownership experience.
We offer you a Junior Software QA Test Engineer role in a world leader company that is going through a digital transformation. We hope that you would like to join our journey towards a more connected society, and you enjoy a multi-functional and international working environment.
As Junior Software QA Test Engineer you will be part of the Software Quality Assurance team within the Global Connectivity & Technology center in Porcia (Italy) and you will be managing the system (functional), integration and acceptance test execution according to software release planning for Connected Services, IoT products and Smart Appliances.
You will work closely with the Project Management, Global Connectivity Development, Global Quality Assurance, Global Connectivity Architecture teams.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Take care about the test lab data preparation, test analysis and test case design as per product release notes and business requirements specification.
• Create the test suites and test plans.
• Run test executions and record their results via test management system.
• Follow up with development team a bug fix and perform regression testing.
• Participate in the development of test documentation.
• Provide the test reports on release or project testing status to the Software Quality Assurance team.
• Collaborate with the SQA cross-functional teams both within the GC&T center and outside.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Great listener and communicator. You will join a truly global team and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Creative. Willing to keep technical background always up-to-date, commitment to technical excellence.
• Team work oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading team work approach.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Telematics.
• High talented graduates are eligible for this position.
• Previous experience in a similar role is a plus.
• Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence products.
• Experience in manual testing of system/or software components integration and Consumer App for Android and iOS is a plus.
• Familiar with MS Windows OS, MS Office 365 and MS-SQL Server is a plus.
• Knowledge of the latest mobile operating systems.
• The ideal candidate will ultimately be passionate about quality assurance and testing a smart connected appliance ecosystem.
• Creative and open-minded person with a great team spirit and willingness to cooperate closely with Electrolux cross-functional teams.
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Solid English is considered mandatory for this role