Junior Spares Documentation Engineer
Consumer & Customer Care
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Creation and maintenance of spares documentation in a way that will enable quick and efficient diagnostics and repair of household appliances and also supporting Spares planning to ensure high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
Your main tasks:
• Monitoring changes in production and development for various appliances and keeping it up to data with running production changes,
• Preparation of spare part lists for appliances within a defined timeline,
• Creating entries in spares databases, definition of spare parts, creation of drawings and modification of electrical diagrams,
• Support for Spares Planning Team to optimize the supply process.
• Ability to correctly interpret technical drawings and electrical diagrams,
• Basic knowledge of graphics editing software,
• Basic technical knowledge on operation of household appliances,
• Self-organization and ability to prioritize,
• Initiative and reliability.
• Consumer focus, ability to quickly adapt to existing conditions, team awareness, positive attitude.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: