Junior Supply Chain Operations – Temporary Contract
Shape the future of Supply Chain. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our Food Preparation site in Forlì with around 1.000 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities. Here we are establishing the ovens and hobs main competence center with the common target to make sustainable eating the preferred choice.
We are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Operations in our team of local Supply Chain. In this role you will have the chance to get to know and learn all the aspects that make the supply chain of a complex factory work correctly. You will have the chance to interact with many internal functions, both local and central, as well as with external suppliers.
Your main tasks:
• Support the factory scheduler in his daily and weekly activities
• Plan the materials requirements
• Support the warehouse colleagues in materials flows improvement
• Participate on digitalization projects
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Management, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
• Previous experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing, as well as an educational focus on Supply Chain issues is appreciated
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of SAP planning modules is a plus
Required languages: Italian language is mandatory and Fluent English (spoken and written)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: