Junior Supply Planner
JUNIOR SUPPLY PLANNER,
Supply Chain Centre, Oława
We are looking for a self-motivated and well-organized Junior Supply Planner to join our Supply Chain Team cooperating cross-functional through Product Line, INDOP, Sales Operations, and Supply Chain as to secure supply chain business analyses, drive complexity reduction and implementation of best in class supply chain processes.
Line Manager: Vanessa Urano
You will be focused on:
• Delivering performance for European factories according to dedicated cluster/market
• Performing Supply planning according to standard communication rules
• Monitoring sales forecasts
• Liaising with planners, production schedulers, specialist from production, logistics
• Adjusting daily production according to demand change (verification of market volatility; communication with dedicated specialists; rolling forecast base for procurement dep.)
• Involving in summer capacity limitation management - preproduction
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Result-oriented and process driven. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
• Detail-oriented. You draw attention to details managing a complex amount of information.
• Time manager. You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Stress-resilient. You focus on the goal to avoid unnecessary pressure
Education & experience:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or on Technical University
• Min. 1 year of experience in supply chain and/or customer service, logistics, transport, administration.
• Fluent English and Polish.
• Great atmosphere within enthusiastic people.
• Perfect opportunity for a person, who wants gain first experience in Supply Chain.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period.
We offer more…
• Languages classes’ grant.
• International travels opportunity.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.