Junior Technical Writer
Consumer & Customer Care
Junior Technical Writer, Krakow
A regular day at work:
Our engineers communicate with a complex language and technical specification but Electrolux wants their products to be easy to understand and use. For this reason, a Junior Technical Writer is a key person to comprehend how appliances operate at the Engineer’s level but to describe it in a simple and clear way at the Consumer’s level.
Who you are:
• Skilled communicator. Effective in searching for information and analyzing it.
• Precise, with great attention to detail and focused on maintaining high quality of work.
• Multitasker. Good in setting right priorities in challenging environment and working on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Team player. Able to work with shared content, in constant communication with Team members.
Education & experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in technical field (or linguistics but supported with technical skills).
• Fluency in English as a main language of communication/ content creation.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office.
• Advanced task management skills.
• Good understanding of household appliances technology.
• Ability to effectively acquire information from remote interfaces and databases.
• Structured way of working with technical information, combined with consumer-oriented approach.
• Ability to work under strict deadlines.
• Fixed-term contract (approx. 8 months).
• Flexible work time.
• Attractive social benefits packet.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications.
• Work in a friendly environment.