Junior Technical Writer
Consumer & Customer Care
HELP BRINGING THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Technical Writer to join our Content Development Team in Kraków. Junior Technical Writer is responsible for creating and updating product technical documentation. This role works closely with other team members and reports to Content Development Team Manager.
The ideal candidate works well within a team environment in a corporate setting and is able to prioritize workflow while maintaining work quality.
Your main tasks:
· Creating and updating product technical documentation in due time,
· Following defined guidelines and process standards during creation of documentation,
· Ensuring high quality of services while executing given tasks,
· Participating in team meetings, and meetings with other business interfaces.
· Acting in exemplary manner, according to Electrolux policies,
· Sharing the knowledge with other members of Documentation & Services.
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
· Knowledge of documentation writing is a plus
What we offer:
· Chance to work in a truly global environment, a company that is a leading producer of domestic appliances
· Great working atmosphere, where teamship and cross-collaboration are valued.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.