Junior Transport Planner
Junior Transport Planner – 7-months project
Location: preferably Porcia (Italy) or Oława (Poland)
If you are passionate about logistics and eager to co-build new standards in supply chain world – let us recognize you! We are looking for Junior Transport Planner to join our Supply Chain Center Team to deliver a professional service of planning outgoing transportation of finished goods. As we constantly aim for development and optimalization of our processes, in the future the role will evaluate to Supply Planner scope of duties.
You will focus on:
• Managing transport planning activities in an effective and cost-efficient manner
• Solving problems in relation to pick-up, transport, and delivery (in case of delays, difficulties etc.)
• Following-up cost, complete analyses and maintaining databases
• Organizing single transports and managing offers and sending Express consignments
• Share knowledge and best practice with other parts of the organization
• Closely cooperate with customers, Electrolux stakeholders and external suppliers
• Acumen demonstrated. You draw attention to details, analyze and manage complex amount of information. You notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions.
• Good listener communicator. You have ability to collaborate in cross-functional team and external suppliers effectively
• Relevant judgement and making decision focused. You consider all the available sources of information and alternatives. You weigh up the pros and cons and identify the potential consequences.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Ambitious & eager to learn. You demonstrate resilience in the face of setbacks and attitude towards learning new skills beyond what is required and transfers learning to new situations.
Education & experience:
• University degree in Transportation/Logistics/ Economy
• Fluent English
• Great atmosphere, international environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work and develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits package – dependently on the job location
Please submit your CV in English.