Junior Transport Planner
Junior Transport Planner -Temporary project by the end of the year
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
If you are passionate about logistics and eager to co-build new standards in supply chain world – let us recognize you! We are looking for Junior Transport Planner to join our Supply Chain Center Team to deliver a professional service of planning outgoing transportation of finished goods. As we constantly aim for development and optimization of our processes, in the future the role will evaluate to Supply Planner scope of duties.
You will focus on:
• Managing transport planning activities in an effective and cost-efficient manner
• Solving problems in relation to pick-up, transport, and delivery (in case of delays, difficulties etc.)
• Following-up cost, complete analyses and maintaining databases
• Organizing single transports and managing offers and sending Express consignments
• Share knowledge and best practice with other parts of the organization
• Closely cooperate with customers, Electrolux stakeholders and external suppliers
• Acumen demonstrated. You draw attention to details, analyze and manage complex amount of information. You notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions.
• Good listener communicator. You have ability to collaborate in cross-functional team and external suppliers effectively
• Relevant judgement and making decision focused. You consider all the available sources of information and alternatives. You weigh up the pros and cons and identify the potential consequences.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Ambitious & eager to learn. You demonstrate resilience in the face of setbacks and attitude towards learning new skills beyond what is required and transfers learning to new situations.
Education & experience:
• University degree in Transportation/Logistics/ Economy
• Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Fluent English
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Great atmosphere, international environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work and develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches, home office possibility, language classes grants and more!
Please submit your CV in English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.