Junior Transport Planner-temporary contract
Shape the future of Supply Chain. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) site where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose. Here we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
We are looking for Junior Transport Planner to join our Supply Chain Center Team to deliver a professional service of planning outgoing transportation of finished goods. As we constantly aim for development and optimization of our processes, in the future the role will evaluate to Supply Planner scope of duties.
Your main tasks:
• Organize deliveries to our Sales companies and customers for finished goods in considering the most optimal transportation flow from a timing, cost and service level perspective
• Organize and secure on time transport from the OEM Suppliers/HUBs to the Sales Companies and Customers
• Management of transport document flow (extra UE deliveries)
• Claim management
• Report and analyze the logistics KPIs
• Bachelor’/Master’s degree in Management Engineering, Economic & Management, Supply Chain Management or related area
• Previous experience in Logistics is appreciated
• Knowledge in MS-Office applications is desirable
• Knowledge in Excel is desirable
• Knowledge in Sap and OTM is a plus
• Required languages: Fluent English is required and any other language is an advantage
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.