Junior Transportation Solution Support Analyst
Bring your potencial to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Pordenone IT department.
We are looking for an intern. for 12 months to be part of our EMEA Transportation Planning team with the opportunity to gain a wide exposure inside the IT world having a cross collaboration within different functions of the organization (development engineering, operations and supply chain).
During this internship you will collaborate on challenging assignment with the aim to improve Transportation processes. While learning how to analyse quality trends you will gain knowledge on how to handle Logistics problem as well as understand improvement approach.
You will also get a professional mentoring provided by Electrolux senior management and specialists.
Your main tasks:
• Manage transportation continuous improvement plan and maintain documentation
• Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve processes, to test software, improve interface quality, and success of future releases.
• Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems.
• Manage simple testing problems and support work teams in problem analysis
• Analyse daily process failures in the transportation areas by offering methodological support to Transportation team
• Ensures accuracy of all analysis, reports, databases, and software interface.
• Manages & performs program maintenance. Incident management process
• Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Digital Management, IT or related area
• Knowledge in MS-Office applications
• Knowledge in computer technology and systems operations is appreciated
• Required languages: Italian language is mandatory and Fluent English
• Knowledge in SQL or Java or XML is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: