Junior WH Development Engineer
TITLE: WH DEVELOPMENT
JOB AREA: ELECTRICAL DOMAIN
LOCATION: SPRINGFIELD, TN
BUSINESS SECTOR: R&D ENGINEERING GROUP
is a successfull international company, leader in the home and professional
appliances markets with its headquarters in Stockholm.
Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with over 55,000 employees around the world. We have been around for more and our success has to be attributed to the entreprenerial spirit of our people. We believe in exposing individuals to challenging roles, offering them growth opportunities and empowering them to make the right decisions. Our innovative culture created through people with diverse backgrounds provides a framework for developing market-breaking products. Respect and Diversity; Ethics and Integrity; and Safety and Environment awareness govern all that we do.
We have a wide understanding of our consumers’ needs and desires. Through our “Taste, Care and Well-being strategy”, we want to design and produce innovative products and services, that help our customers to reach the goals they desire.
BUSINESS AREA & THE ROLE
The Wire Harness Team is made off Wire Harness Engineers, 3D CAD Designers, and project leads.
for the design and development of existing electrical product components and
creation/validation of new components. Additionally, analyses technical
solutions with suppliers, factory, and other functions. Works autonomously,
following established procedures and guidelines to contribute to improvements.
Solves a range of straightforward to complex problems.
THESE ARE SOME ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates and supports prototype builds.
- Leads root cause analysis of units in Reliability/Agency/EMC Lab.
- Creates/maintains DFMEA documents.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a variety of standard day to day activities.
- Identifies and solves problems; generates possible solutions, analyzes each using standard procedures.
- Demonstrate creative ability through invention or other significant contributions to the profession.
- Fully support company programs, policies and objectives.
- Collaborate well with team members.
- Completed BS in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Posses a great attitude towards learning and working.
- Possess a solid understanding of electrical engineering.
- Skilled in using test equipment and SW Tools such as Zuken and CATIA
- Must be self motivated and able to work under pressure while multitasking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English