Key Account Executive BeefEater
Mascot, New South Wales
Bring our brand to life wherever and whenever people seek out taste, care and wellbeing.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, selling more than 40 million products to customers in 150 countries every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals. Electrolux products include refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, indoor and outdoor cooking appliances, air conditioners, wine cabinets, and small domestic appliances sold under esteemed brands such as Electrolux, Westinghouse, Kelvinator, AEG, BeefEater and Vintec.
Electrolux Home Products is currently recruiting for a dynamic individual to join our team as Key Account Executive - BeefEater Barbecues.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving the BeefEater Barbecue brand within key account channels including Barbecues Galore, Bunnings, NARTA, Harvey Norman and the Barbecue Specialists.
As BeefEater KAE you will play a critical role in the growth of the BeefEater business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high performer who thrives on variety and is looking to establish themselves in a global organisation.
A Typical Day
Your success will be achieved by driving sales, market share and core range within key retail channels to meet or exceed sales revenue and profitability objectives.
You will engage on a daily basis with key customers, ensuring solid relationships between BeefEater and relevant stakeholders.
In consultation with the National Sales Manager, you will formulate and execute retail channel strategies.
You will utilise multiple business inputs to monitor and drive results and proactively identify opportunities, issues and upcoming challenges. These inputs include (not limited to) sell in and sell through, customer market share as well as reporting around excess and obsolete stock, missed opportunities and general market information
Ensuring accurate and timely execution of all administration, pricelists, forecasts, uploads, claims and management of accrual fund where applicable will be crucial to your success.
Supporting the National Sales Manager you may be required to attend events, lead & execute BeefEater involvement in retailer expos, roadshows and training events.
Who You Are
· Results Driven – You aim to meet all objectives, fix any issues, follow-up as needed to reach the desired outcome which satisfies both the customer and Electrolux.
· Self-starting – You are self-driven, problem-solver with a proven track record of delivering great results. You take initiatives and always have something to do, thriving on being productive. You are conscientious and take responsibility.
· Organised - You understand the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meet your goals.
· Agile – You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively. You can make decisions despite instabilities and uncertainties, and you remain composed in situations of ambiguity.
· Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
· Negotiator – You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your customers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
· Strategist – You are comfortable developing business plans and strategies having a keen eye for details without losing sight of the whole.
· Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board. You share information openly and transparently.
· Experienced – You have a track record of success in account management with experience at Key Account or National level highly regarded.
· Travel – You will be able to travel interstate on a regular basis to service the BeefEater Key Accounts. (Essential)
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely
At Electrolux we strive to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To succeed, we continuously rethink and improve our ways of working – internally, and together with our customers and partners.
We never settle, and are always curious and forward leaning. We see opportunities where others see problems and make things happen. That is what it takes to shape living for the better.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus scheme.
- Tools of the trade including car, phone and laptop.
- Excellent career progression opportunities in a global organisation.
- Special employee discounts.