Key Account Manager
Create the relationships that create better experiences.
As Key Account Manager you will be managing and developing business opportunities with our Electrical Retail partners NZ in both retail and commercial business sectors. Your success will be defined by contributing to the business performance, revenue targets, ensuring customer satisfaction is met each and every time.
A Typical Day
Your activities will be centered on ensuring that we grow our NZ business both in terms of sales and profitable growth. You will engage on a daily basis with our Electrical retail partners, building solid relationships with relevant stakeholders, across the organisation.
Your focus will be around communication of activities, ensuring strategic plans are effectively executed upon, within agreed time frames. You will also work closely with the finance, marketing, category and demand planning teams on a range of analytical and administrative activities.
Example of some key sales activities you will be involved in driving, include:
· Execution of product core range program
· Execution of product merchandising standards.
· Development and management of product deal programs
· Planning and execution of promotional activity, including retailer catalogues
· Planning and execution Retailer floor staff alignment programs including both training and motivation
Examples of some of the Analysis and administrative tasks you may be involved in include:
· Administration and reconciliation of customer incentive payments
· Analysis of available data, to identify business performance issues and opportunities
Who You Are
· Influential - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Results Driven – You aim to fix any issue, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies both the Customer and Electrolux.
· Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
· Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
· Self-motivated - You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve
· Analytical and Numerate - You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
· A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
· Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
· Problem Solving –You say challenge as an opportunity.
· Energetic and enthusiastic with a positive approach.
· Tertiary qualified in Business, Finance or Marketing or related field.
- Solid understanding of the industry and working with Electrical Retailers in some capacity - Whitegoods, brown goods, small consumer durables.