Key Account Manager
*** Key Account Manager (Himart) ***
Your role is to contribute to the business growth in order to achieve the business targets within the assigned key accounts and develop further business opportunities within the accounts or new accounts. As a representative, he/she portrays a professional image of the company and represents the company according to Electrolux’ standards and guidelines to build up good customer relationships to lead short-term as well as long-term business growth along with team members.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
- Development of a strategic plan via performance analysis: account profiles & potentials in order to adopt targets and sales activities accordingly.
- Annual contracts negotiations per account with the aim to optimize long-term value creation.
- Adequately communicate results, prospective developments and possible threats and obstacles to the management.
- Monitor display/assortment share for each KA and ensure an adequate presence of products at the point of sale.
- Detailed quarterly & monthly target setting and following up the results.
- Timely and accurate sales forecasts to ensure optimized product availability.
- Coordinate & support all advertising and promotion activities within the key accounts.
- Follow up stock levels per KA and follow-up back orders.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Ensure credit collection together with the credit management team.
- Provide the customers with product and performance training.
- Ensure proper information flow within the organization in order to enable individuals to achieve optimum results along with their parameters of responsibility.
Optimize customer support through alignment of company processes.
- Provide feedback to the organization regarding market conditions and competitor activities so as to facilitate a quick and appropriate response to changing sales conditions.
- Actively participate in the annual budgeting process.
- Pro-actively participate in any company activities in order to reduce costs, inventory and accounts receivable.
- Communicate necessary product updates & information, if needed, to Marketing Manager to be updated on the website.
- If applicable, develop and manage team (Reps), or work closely with related teams, to deliver the targets.
WHO YOU ARE
- Solid Sales & People Management Experiences in Home Appliances or Consumer Market Industry
- Solid Sales experience in retail channels.
- Energetic – Drives and delivers business results in a short/long term perspective with strong ownership
- Agile – understand and quickly catch up and response to changes in Appliances customer/consumer business
- Fast Learner with open-minded attitudes – willing to learn and open to new trends, technology, ideas leveraging diversity internally and externally and drive cross-collaboration.
- Strategic Thinking and analytical skills well balanced with data and experienced based insights
- Exceptional Communication and negotiating skills
- Strong Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent People leadership skills
- Strong customer/consumer/client relationship building skills
- Outstanding knowledge of the home appliances market and channels.
- Strong customer understanding, relationship building skills, presentation skill, negotiation skill and cross-functional communication skill (verbal and written)
- Finance and Revenue management
- Ability to plan strategically with analytical & strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Good team player
- Proven experience as a KAM with a proven sales record.
- Good PC Skills (i.e. MS office)
- Bachelor's degree (Business-related preferred)
- 10 years+ in sales field with Home Appliance Industry or FMCG