Key Account Manager
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The need for innovative home appliances is growing bigger by the day. For this reason, we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager who can develop a B2B client portfolio by building a simply outstanding relationship with our customers in electro retail trade, making them even more satisfied than today.
A regular day at work
As our Key Account Manager, you will improve our sales performance within a B2B-oriented business environment related to the major household appliances of our brands AEG, Zanussi and Electrolux.
You will increase our sales by implementing a strong and effective business strategy with the different electro retailers and by developing extraordinary commercial relationships with the HQ and the store branches of our current and our future customers, i.e. mostly buying groups and wholesalers with a solid reputation in electro retail trade.
Who you are
- Curious – You want to know everything about everything. You are interested in what our customers and our consumers want and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux. You seek out opportunities and you realize them with a customer first mindset.
- Creative – You are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking. You dare to make decisions with scalable solutions for future growth.
- Diagnostic – You have outstanding analytical skills and a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive – You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead. With your excellent organization skills, you are able to set your priorities. You always have something to do and you thrive on being productive and efficient.
- Influential – As a spider in the web, you will work with different internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key. You know your stuff and you can articulate it well. You have a credible and confident presence, which makes you a strong business partner.
Education & experience
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You have a stable working experience in a business and/or commercially oriented position with B2B customers and you have a proven track record of success, preferably in consumer durables or in the retail industry.
- You are passionate about building long-term relationships.
- You have outstanding communication skills (spoken and written, in Dutch, in French and in English – fluency in these languages is needed for national and international meetings).
- You are willing to travel regularly to the head office and the store branches of our customers in Belgium.