Key Account Manager
Mascot, New South Wales
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the management and development of the EHP business within selected retail accounts in the Australian market. You will develop and drive joint business plans with retail partners to ensure the achievement of set revenue, profit and market share KPI’s. Your business strategies and investment will align with the EHP commercial agenda and include all Electrolux brands, categories and products.
You will demonstrate an ability to analyse sales and market data to identify opportunity or risk and build business case recommendations which will influence market performance and or retail negotiations.
You will be responsible to effectively communicated the business plan to the field sales team to maximise revenue and profit potential through execution excellence.
As Key Account Manager you will be the owner of the channel inventory forecast to ensure supply meets the retail demand.
Essential to the role is the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships at all levels both internally and externally to ensure business alignment.
A Typical Day
You will own the relationship with your key customers including all communication, planning, administration and execution to deliver results within your retail accounts. You will build strong relationships with key customer contacts to ensure all EHP opportunities are maximised within your customers business.
You will ensure that the customers have clear sales and marketing plans aligned with the EHP corporate direction which delivers growth in strategic categories. You will collaborate and communicate internally with multiple departments within the business to drive the results including marketing, demand flow, category, training as well as the state sales teams to ensure successful execution of your plans down to store level.
You will actively seek out critical information that influences the performance of EHP products in stores, understand competitor activity and market dynamics to ensure EHP remains relevant and on course to deliver sales revenue, profit and market share KPI’s.
Internal alignment will be key to your success and you will create and distribute regular communication via various platforms to the EHP state sales team for successful implementation at store level.
You will conduct regular, scheduled business meetings with your customers which will incorporate performance reviews against sales, volume, forecast, marketing investment and promotional objectives. You will ensure EHP share of voice exposure both online and offline is best in class and delivers our corporate brand message.
You role in owning the customer will include the ownership of administrative tasks including price list management both internal and external, internal price and rebate system management, credit claim reconciliation, management and reconciliation of accruals where required and business cases preparation for investment with your key customers.
You will utilise multiple business inputs to proactively identify opportunities, issues and upcoming challenges. These inputs include (not limited to) retailer SOH and sell thru data, Cognos reporting, forecast achievement reports, customer market share data as well as general market information.
Who You Are
· You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales role
· You have well developed communication skills, both written and verbal
· You are customer centric, you have a desire to identify and meet the needs of your customers
· You are results driven and love to influence for results at all levels
· You love to plan and own the process from plan to implementation
· You can seek, digest and develop insights from data and are comfortable with analytical work
· You are a proven negotiator who can create and maintain strong relationships at a senior level
· You can manage multiple priorities and administration with strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
· Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future
· Analytical and Numerate - You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement
· Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions
· Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more
· Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
· Influential - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it
· A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.