KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The main goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our SDA business in order to achieve the agreed targets within the assigned key accounts.
Fully understanding the business & identifying the needs of each key account is vital for this position.
Based in Bucharest, the Key Account Manager is responsible for sales results within international key accounts and other national accounts.
As a representative, he/she portrays a professional image of the company and represents the company according to Electrolux’ standards and guidelines
• Development of a strategic plan via performance analysis: account profiles & potentials in order to adopt targets and sales activities accordingly.
• Annual contracts negotiations per account with the aim to optimize long-term value creation.
• Adequately communicate results, prospective developments and possible threats and obstacles to the management.
• Monitor display/assortment share for each KA and ensure an adequate presence of products at the point of sale.
• Detailed quarterly & monthly target setting and following up the results.
• Timely and accurate sales forecasts to ensure optimized product availability.
• Coordinate & support all advertising and promotion activities within the key accounts.
• Follow up stock levels per KA and follow-up back orders.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Ensure credit collection together with the credit management team.
• Provide the customers with product and performance training.
• Ensure proper information flow within the organization in order to enable individuals to achieve optimum results along with their parameters of responsibility.
• Optimize customer support through alignment of company processes.
• Provide feedback to the organization regarding market conditions and competitor activities so as to facilitate a quick and appropriate response to changing sales conditions.
• Actively participate in the annual budgeting process.
• Pro-actively participate in any company activities in order to reduce costs, inventory and accounts receivable.
• Communicate necessary product updates & information, if needed, to Marketing Manager to be updated on the website
• University degree
• 3-5 years proven experience as KAM in the area of sales/account management with a proven sales record, mandatory: experience in negotiation with International/national Buyers
• Good knowledge of the home appliances market is a plus
• Very good presentation and negotiation skills
• Finance and Revenue management
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Driver´s license
• Highly customer-oriented, with strong communication skills.
• Ability to plan strategically with analytical and strategic thinking.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Good team player and (customer) relationship building skills.