Key Account Manager
To implement & manage the Company's Sales Strategy/Targets & tactics (sell in & sell out) for all Electrolux Group Brands (Electrolux, Frigidaire, White-Westinghouse, etc.) with a profitability approach (CTF) in all Retail Chain stores, Mom & Pop, Regional/multi-Country Key Accounts & Whole Selling Channels where appropriate within the assigned territory. To collaborate & implement all Trade Marketing strategies/tactics including POP, point of sales management, customer/retail. Collaborate and input other areas like: sales operations, business controlling and product line in pricing, business intelligence, sales operation and related topics.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Plan Management. Propose and execute annual business plan of Sales and profit at CTF level, by customer by model. Identify and develop preferred channels and partners to assure a solid profitable growth on Electrolux brand. Identify and adapt plan into a changing environment and competition.
- Planning and Execution. Establish sell in plan based on sell-out and customer performance, analyzing quotas for each customer for Electrolux, Frigidaire and WW brands, Develop Sales strategies & tactics for each customer/distribution channel, Provide product forecasts for purchases from factories/suppliers, Balance store share of space as a driver to generate more sales with profitability by model / customer Understand the market, the competition and capture market data to drive new sales leads, Manage customer's inventory to ensure product sell-out.
- Sales development. Implement/manage annual customer Co-op & volume rebate program, Develop and coordinate customer product training for store sales & TM personnel, Develop & implement product mix & price list plan for each customer, Key account & customer management, Coordinate on going product maps. Collaborate on NPI with product line, marketing and trade marketing.
- Trade Marketing support. Collaborate and contribute on planning and execution of new POP, marketing Strategy, promotion plans and measurement of Sell out.
- Analytical mindset, customer driven & highly
focused results; able to develop robust interpersonal relationships with high
level key account owners/managers/customers, show sense of urgency, capable to
develop and execute a business plan under uncertain market environment, fully
adherent to Electrolux policies.
- Excellent oral & written abilities, ability to work independently & manage under pressure; exceptional negotiation performance, preferred previous experience in the appliance business / Northern Latin American markets.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or similar
- 5 to 7 years work related experience with similar responsibilities
- Availability to travel 30% of the time