Key Account Manager
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are currently looking to hire one more Key Account Manager, who will be dedicated to our Small Domestic Appliances & Wellbeing products.
Your main tasks:
• Managing the Key Account and E-Commerce customers for SDA & Wellbeing products
• Follow up goals; Sell Out and Sell In – In House Share – Product Visibility
• Follow up monthly and annual sales targets
• Supervision of merchandising team
• Monitoring weekly and monthly reports
• Follow up of accounts payable process
• Close collaboration with Product Line and Trade Marketing departments on identify business
• Analyzing and reporting sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make
proposals for improvement
• Prepare sales forecast monthly, quarterly and yearly and update if necessary
In this role you will report to Electrical Retail Channel Manager
• University Degree or Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of experience in sales preferably within Small Domestic Appliances
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• Driving License
• Flexible to travel within the country
• Military service completed is must
Required languages :
• Very good command of written and spoken English
• Turkish is a must
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Result and customer oriented
• Ambitious to achieve goals
• Team player
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.