Key Account Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for interfacing with customers’ merchant & business support teams, Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) operational support, Accounting/Finance, and other internal EMA teams to drive profitable sales by focusing on two key strategic areas: growing topline sales & diligently managing mix & budget.
- Create and execute profitable sales strategy at Abt to continue topline growth, balance of share within Abt & shaping mix.
- Coordinate & oversee training efforts for Abt retail sales teams. Inspire Abt salespeople to believe in Frigidaire’s entire line including Gallery, Professional, & Electrolux brand products.
- Discover & work with all available tools to analyze trends & measure results, developing plans to maximize sales and profits.
- Work collaboratively with customer stakeholders and EMA Marketing support to expand assortment, with a strategic focus on key NPI.
- Develop promotional plans with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return.
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with goal of improving point of sale, customer reviews, product availability, delivery, after market care, and returns/damages.
- Closely manage Abt open order report to ensure backorders are caught up quickly, sales are maximized & consumers are satisfied with lead times.
- Closely work with credit, Accounts Receivable, etc. to communicate accurate & timely communication of necessary transactional documentation to Abt.
- Increase ad share, particularly NPI ad share at Abt.
- Develop presentations, both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Share & make data-driven decisions utilizing Abt weekly sell through data.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration.
- 5-10 years sales experience with major retail customers, assisted selling floor environments preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the Indoor Appliance experience.
- Strategic merchandising and sales experience specifically within indoor appliances.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Solid financial analysis aptitude.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing, and sales.
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Basic Understanding of Merchandising.