Key Account Manager-eCommerce
Position is responsible
for interfacing with customers’ digital, support & merchant teams, Electrolux
(EMA) operational support, Accounting/Finance, and other internal EMA teams to drive profitable sales by focusing on two key strategic areas: developing an interconnected selling experience online and in-store and delivering a best in class customer experience through the entire purchase journey.
This highly complex role will assume full ownership of a number of data & merchandising touchpoint across a robust portfolio of products & retailers.
This role will require exceptional organizational skills to be able to manage each customers’ requirements consistent w/ Electrolux brand guidelines. The candidate must also possess tenacity for demanding more than the status quo and creatively craft new ways of looking at the business, while being polished enough to present findings & methodology to leadership in North America, and potentially globally.
The candidate must also be able to seamlessly transition mindsets & conversations from vastly different merchant & internal personalities at a moment’s notice. They will also need to be adaptable enough to work in different ways to address the different needs of the portfolio with the ultimate goal of driving more profitable .com business in the marketplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow, merchandise, and expand digital footprint of a highly complex & robust product & customer portfolio.
- Create and execute online sales strategy at each of the channels to increase EMA brand share.
- Own online sales relationship with key stakeholders at each of the customers within the channel.
- Discover & work with all available tools to analyze trends & measure results, developing plans to maximize sales and profits
- Work collaboratively with customer stakeholders and EMA Marketing support to expand online assortment, content and complete missing content where necessary.
- Develop online promotional plans with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with goal of improving point of sale, customer reviews, product availability, delivery, after market care, and returns/damages.
- Develop presentations, both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Track performance against specific financial and volume objectives.
- Maintain and communicate all pertinent industry analysis data.
- Create and maintain additional reporting for the sales channel.
- Provide support to ensure data integrity is maintained on internal files & consumer facing implementation including, but not limited to, pricing, imagery, promotional investments, and item set-up.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Administration
- 6+ years sales, digital sales, or sales operations experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Solid financial analysis aptitude
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing and sales
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
- Familiarity with Social Media Marketing
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Basic Understanding of Merchandising