Key Account Manager Online
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ
great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the
right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make
our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find
your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and
career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (online sales) to join our team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective is to develop profitable relationships with key online customers and build effective distribution.
A TYPICAL DAY
- Building an efficient distribution in terms of online sales according to company strategy.
- Development of long-term and profitable relationships with key online customers.
- Meeting sales KPIs according to sales plan and budget: Net Sales, EBIT.
- Ensuring inhouse share growth of Electrolux brands in key pure players portfolio.
- Assortment matrix development and improvement within key online customers.
- Quarter and annual sales plan development and negotiation with key online customers.
- Forecasting of required volumes according to set targets and goals.
- Sales data from customers collection and analysis.
- Market data analysis for further business decisions making.
- Providing reports in accordance with company’s requirements.
- Development and implementation of sell-out promo campaigns.
- Cross-collaboration with company’s other functions and departments (Marketing & Digital teams, Trade Marketing, Demand Planning, Product Lines).
- Communication with European Central Teams in terms of sales and marketing plans fulfilment.
WHO YOU ARE
Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Analytical. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future
Agile. You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Customer-focused. You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
Communicative. Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Higher education.
- 4-5 years of experience in e-commerce (preferably in consumer electronics or home appliances markets).
- Good knowledge of digital instruments and tools with clear sell-out improvement focus.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- MS Office advanced user.
Required languages: native Russian, upper-intermediate English.