Key Account Manager Projects
Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
Create the relationships that create better experiences.
For us going to work
For our office in Alphen a/d Rijn (the Netherlands), we are urgently looking for a professional and highly motivated Key Account Manager Projects (fulltime position – 40 hours on a weekly basis).
With strong brands, a unique heritage, and a reputation for taste, care
A day at work
You’ll work in partnership with your key customers - project developers within real estate, the leisure
You will develop and monitor the annual budget and you will manage the forecasting process for sound inventory deployment and stock management. Free to leverage pricing, promotions, ambassador programmes, events
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything. You are interested in what our competitors, our customers
• Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
• Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mindset.
• Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
Education & experience
• You hold a higher degree (HBO level), preferably in a commercial or economic orientation.
• You have a solid working experience in a business- and project-oriented position with a successful track record, preferably in consumer durables or within the kitchen design market.
• You have a vast knowledge of the project development market within real estate (renting/buying), the leisure and/or the healthcare industry and you are able to build up your network within this segment with your excellent relationship skills.
• You have outstanding communication skills (fluently spoken and written both in Dutch and in English).
• You are willing to travel to different locations within the Netherlands.
In case of any questions or doubts, reach out to Gregory Deschuyteneer, Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux.