Key Account Manager WB & SSDA
Account Manager will part of the Turkish team and will be responsible for
managing all aspects of the business relationship for E-commerce and modern
channel with the small appliances market and will be responsible for the
implementation of a growth strategy, forecasting, and achieve sales and channel
• Bachelor Degree
• From 5 to 8 years of experience in sales with focus on key accounts management within small appliances
• Successful track record in a similar Key Account Management role
• Excellent relationship building skills
• MS Office practitioner
• Very good English commands
• Native Turkish speaker
• Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
• Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
• Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Competitive - Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
• Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.